Lines of Credit
A line of credit is a sound way to satisfy short-term needs, such as increases in working capital, accounts receivable financing, or to provide funds to develop land, start construction, or purchase inventory. They can even be helpful when you're not sure of the exact timing or extent of your need, as you only use the approved funds when you need them.
- Pay interest only on what you use
- Favorable rates with enhanced flexibility
- Variable or fixed rates available
- Terms are typically a year, but longer commitments are possible
- Once approved, access funds without reapplying
- Perfect for short-term capital needs and seasonal fluctuations
- Assist your company in managing business expansion
Options are good. That's why our products simplify and improve your living, no matter which accounts, services or loans fit you best.