Business Money Market
This account could be ideal if your business holds a larger savings balance. Tiered interest rates mean you earn greater interest the larger your balance. In addition to more robust earnings, a money market account adds enhanced flexibility, with limited check-writing capabilities built in.
- Tiered interest rates, higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- $25 monthly fee waived with minimum daily balance of $2,500 OR average daily balance of $3,500
- Transfers from a Business Money Market to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by check, draft, point-of-sale, or similar order to third parties are limited to six per monthly statement cycle.
- FDIC insured
Check out our current interest rates.
Options are good. That's why our products simplify and improve your living, no matter which accounts, services or loans fit you best.