It's true that money doesn't grow on trees, but that doesn't mean it can't grow elsewhere. Give the term "green thumb" a whole new meaning by opening a money market account. Tiered interest rates mean the greater your balance, the greater your interest rate. Your money market also adds flexibility with limited check-writing abilities.
- Tiered interest rates, higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- $25 monthly fee waived with minimum daily balance of $2,500 OR average daily balance of $3,500
- Transfers from a Money Market to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by check, draft, point-of-sale, or similar order to third parties are limited to six per monthly statement cycle.
- FDIC insured
Check out our current interest rates.
Options are good. That's why our products simplify and improve your living, no matter which accounts, services or loans fit you best.