Want to work where everyone is encouraged to achieve? We've proudly served Lake County for over 90 years, promoting financial success for every customer and employee. We offer excellent career opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits. Join us and think possible!
We offer the following comprehensive benefit package to all eligible employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Employee life & AD&D
- Dependent life & AD&D
- Free online/mobile banking & bill pay
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer match (up to $1,000)
- Paid holidays
- Safe deposit box
- Employee assistance program
Credit Analyst (Waukegan)
Full-time Credit Analyst position available for a highly motivated professional, with exceptional analytical ability and superior oral and written communication skills.
- BS in business, statistics, accounting, finance or economics preferred
- 1-2 years previous commercial underwriting experience within a banking environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Word
- Ability to provide complete and accurate reports using a variety of financial analysis techniques
- Experience developing loan presentations
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, organization and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and be a self-starter
- Consistently contribute as an effective team member to support the department in processing both new and renewal requests
Seasonal positions available for professional, customer-oriented team players with a minimum of 6 months of heavy cash handling experience and knowledge of balancing procedures.
Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and sales skills required.
How to Apply
Applicants may apply online or in person at the following locations:
1601 N. Lewis Avenue
Waukegan, IL 60085
1777 N. Cedar Lake Road
Round Lake Beach, IL 60073
5384 Grand Avenue
Gurnee, IL 60031
Resumes may be faxed to: 847.662.9762
Resumes may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
NorStates Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.