Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Improve your earnings without risking any of your company’s cash assets. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate — and guaranteed is always a good thing for your bottom line. We offer a variety of term lengths to fit your short- and mid-range goals. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. Talk to your business banker today.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 30 days to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Have we piqued your interest? Find out more!
*Early withdrawal penalties (Principal may not be withdrawn before maturity. Interest may only be withdrawn as determined at the time the account is opened. A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals of any principal before maturity.)
- If your account has an original maturity of 7 through 89 days, the penalty will be equal to the interest on the amount withdrawn that would have been earned had it remained deposited during the entire term of the CD plus 3% of the principal balance. The penalty will affect the principal.
- If your account has an original maturity of a term up to twelve (12) months, the penalty will be equal to a 90-day interest penalty plus a 3% penalty of the principal balance. The penalty will affect the principal.
- If your account has an original maturity of a term greater than twelve (12) months, the penalty will be equal to a 180-day interest penalty plus a 3% penalty for the principal balance. The penalty will affect principal.
In certain circumstances such as the death or incompetence of an owner of this account, the law permits, or in some cases requires, the waiver of the early withdrawal penalty. Other exceptions may also apply, for example, if this is part of an IRA or other tax-deferred savings plans.