Merchant Card Services
Increase positive cash flow and customer satisfaction — all at the same time. Merchant card services available through Vantiv enable your business to accept major debit and credit cards. The easier it is for people to pay you, the better your chances of converting browsers into buyers. Plus, streamlining billing helps you save time and money. Take the first step to increased sales — contact us to set up merchant card services today.
- Available to NorStates business customers
- Provide additional payment options for your customers
- Accept major credit and debit cards for increased versatility
- Boost your bottom line by making it easier for people to pay you
- Reduce processing time and human error
- Reduce billing expenses
- Equipment is easy to use and set up
- Streamline billing and record-keeping
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for their partners and consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S., to the coffee shop down the street, to your favorite eCommerce website, Vantiv is leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, and technology solutions for businesses of all sizes. In 2017, Vantiv became the largest payment processor in the U.S, with the vision of simplifying payments innovation, enabling commerce and helping customers and partners grow and thrive.
Rest assured you're making the most of your resources. Account analysis provides a detailed report of your business transactions — so you can more easily decide where your money should go. Get a clearer picture of monthly expenses, discover opportunities to cut costs, and more. Our analysis also allows us to determine the amount of the earnings credit you receive with our Commercial Checking account. We'll crunch the numbers; you reap the rewards.
- Make the most of your company’s capital; avoid paying for unnecessary services
- Consolidate multiple accounts into a single banking relationship
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed statement regarding account activity
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred*
Stop fraud before it affects your bottom line. Positive Pay compares presented transactions with what actually posts to your account, calling attention to any discrepancies, such as duplicate transactions or check number mismatches. Find peace of mind as soon as you like by managing exceptions with business online banking. If fraud does occur, we'll work with you to recoup funds as soon as possible. Protect your company's profits — sign up today.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Simple, back-end process
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
*Earns a competitive variable Earnings Credit Rate, which is applied to the average collected balance, less a 10% reserve factor. The earnings credit is used to offset the fees associated with the Commercial Checking account.